Wednesday 16 December 2015

I am now on Youtube!!! ♥

Hi guys,
I am so excited to announce that I am finally on Youtube! Why, you might ask? To show you guys how I create the makeup looks that I do. That's something that I've wanted to do for a really long time and I'm so happy I get to finally be able to now! I'm only a beginner so my videos may need a little excusing as I hope to grow as a video editor over time! 

I hope to bring you guys the content you request and want to see the most! So if you have any requests please comment below and I will film the most popular looks!

If you like my video please 'thumbs up' & of course SUBSCRIBE! :)

Behold my first video! BURGUNDY CAT EYE ♥


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!!

    Makeup Artist

    Best Makeup Artist

    Professional Bridal Makeup Artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avoid excessive or very strenuous exercise, and sweltering temperature for at least 24 hours after Fillers Lippen treatment.

    ReplyDelete